It’s Time for a Fresh Approach
My name is Graham Stuart. In a former life I helped develop a multi million £m business – but gave it up because my co-directors didn’t share the same values. which over time began to affect my own well-being and mental health. I am explaining this to you now because most of us have challenges and it all ultimately comes down to the choices we make (or don’t make).
It’s this real life (and business development) experience, combined with the ability to teach individuals, business owners, managers and entrepreneurs the right personal development skills, mental resilience and psychological techniques, which can make a profound positive difference. I have developed cost effective “accelerated coaching” and mentoring support programmes that is bespoke and blended to meet the person’s situation. This includes Personal Development/Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Coaching, Business Growth Coaching, Mindfulness, Well-being, Stress Management – and much more. As a certified Clinical Hypnotherapist I also have a deep interest and understanding on what makes people tick, how to help change negative limiting habits (subconscious) programming and how to develop new mental strategies that enable you to become more effective and productive in all areas of life and business.
My philosophy and holistic strategic approach is based on incorporating three important key areas, where appropriate:
- People Growth – developing and teaching self awareness, eliminate limiting beliefs the soft skills, emotional intelligence, communication skills, mental resilience, 21st Century leadership & management, new ways of thinking and personal development strategies that help you maximize potential and goal achievement.
- Business Growth – developing ideas, systems, processes, tools, productivity, employee engagement, positive business culture, growth strategies and solutions that help your business and your employees to thrive and be more profitable.
- Using the Latest Technology to Leverage your Business – harnessing the power of technology, online platforms and proven software solutions that have been designed by experts who understand the needs of people, the modern workplace and business efficiency.
“Success is based on “20% Mechanics – and 80% Psychology” – Tony Robbins (American author, entrepreneur, philanthropist and life coach)
The “Accelerated Meta Change-ology” (AMC) Personal Development Coaching Programme combines a wide range of up skilling, consisting of 12 hours of 1-2-1 face to face support (6 x 3 hour sessions) to help you develop a meaningful Personal Success & Business Growth Blueprint.
Potential EU funding is available to SME businesses on either a fully funded or subsidized (part funded) basis so call to find out more.
A Single Point of Access Provider
The modern world puts many demands on individuals and businesses who want to save time – and money. That’s why I have developed a Single Point of Access. All coaching and mentoring support is delivered by myself and my team of experienced business led specialist colleagues who have developed a range of cost effective modern technology solutions to help your business grow:
- Personal Development, NLP, L&M Coaching & Mentoring
- Mental Resilience, Stress Management & Wellbeing Coaching
- Soft Skills, Relationship Building & Communication Skills Coaching
- Big 5 Psychometric Personality & Job Fit Profiling Tools
- Recruitment, HR & Employee Engagement Tools & Assessments
- Your Own White Label Employee Profiling & Career Mapping Platform
- Business Tender Identification and Bid Writing Training
- Fully Managed Business Tender I.D. & Application Service
- Cloud Based Business Productivity Software Solutions
- Bespoke Cloud Based CRM Software Solutions
- Cyber Security Technology, Training & Risk Management Solution
Watch this short video testimonial below ….
The future lies in co-operation and building relationships with the right people so let’s have a phone chat or grab a coffee to see if we can help each other. Then you can decide for yourself.
Just call me on: 07870 222771 or drop me an email at email@example.com
I look forward to hearing from you.