Attract More Business and Demonstrate your Green Credentials
Whatever you may think about climate change it’s clear that reducing emissions and helping to impact positive environmental change is important and beneficial for the planet.
It is also important from a sustainable business growth perspective, especially if you want to attract and engage with Generation Z consumers.
In addition to this, becoming a sustainable green business can reduce operating costs, increase productivity and show people that you care. However, many businesses don’t know where to start this process or which practical steps to take, which is why our Renewable Energy Independence Programme (REIP) team is here to provide FREE support – helping you to save time and money.
We can help you and your business to understand the “quick wins” and opptions so that you can develop a viable strategic plan to cut your carbon footprint, minimise risk, save money and capitalise on opportunities awaiting you in the net zero world:
- Understand how climate change and carbon footprint impacts the environment, businesses and supply chains
- Options and actions available to reduce your business carbon footprint
- Calculate your footprint in order to reach net-zero targets
- Identify practical steps to deliver cost effective resource efficiency improvements
- Switch to 100% Renewable Energy and reduce business costs
- Recognise the impact of transport emissions and compare the options and incentives for sustainable travel choices
- Engage your Workforce – Develop a Green Team
- Proactively engage with staff to support your Net Zero Strategy
- Develop an effective staff engagement programme
- Identify your significant impacts and prioritise areas for action
- Create and implement a bespoke environmental policy statement
For a FREE no obligation initial consultation to find out more call Graham on 0345 340 4326 now or email email@example.com